Come and join us as we ‘do life together’ over a meal followed by a time of interactive learning, activation and spiritual growth.
- Every Sunday night
- Dinner from 5.00pm in the Café ($5/meal)
- Breakout ‘equipping’ groups run from 6.00pm:
- Alpha* – The Alpha Course is a safe place where people can “explore the Christian faith, ask questions and share their point of view”. Each Alpha session includes a video presentation followed by opportunities to discuss the topic within small groups. The videos are very well put together, effectively capturing the human and spiritual components of each topic.
- The Prayer Course – Prayer isn’t just an option on the Christian menu; it is ‘the menu’; the heart and soul of every aspect of our relationship with God; one of our Core Values as a church. This is an Alpha based Course which is about helping people go deeper in their relationship with God, and unlock the power of prayer in their life. Topics covered: Purpose in Prayer | Power in Prayer | Prevailing in Prayer | Perseverance in Prayer | Perspective in Prayer | Partnership in Prayer
- Going Deeper into the Bible and Current Issues – with John McElroy (only on 1 July; 5, 12 & 19 August; 16 September)
- Tools for Making Disciples – with Alaine McElroy (5 August – 7 October)
- A youth and children’s program
- Worship and Prayer nights on the second Sunday of each month
- Finishes at 7.00pm sharp (*Note: Alpha has a later finish time of 7.30pm)
Invite your friends via Facebook!