What is Alpha?
Alpha is a series of sessions exploring the Christian faith, typically run over eleven weeks. Each talk looks at a different question around faith and is designed to create conversation. Alpha is run all around the globe, and everyone is welcome. It runs in cafés, churches, universities, homes – you name it. No two Alpha’s look the same, but generally they have three key things in common: food, a talk and good conversation. Read more about the stories of Alpha in Australia.
- Is There More To Life Than This?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why Did Jesus Die?
- How Can I Have Faith?
- Why and How Should I Pray?
- Why and How Should I Read the Bible?
- How Does God Guide Us?
- Day Away
- Intro to Day Away & Who is the Holy Spirit?
- What does The Holy Spirit do?
- How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
- How Can I make the Most of The Rest of My Life?
- How Can I Resist Evil?
- Why & How Should I Tell Others?
- Does God Heal Today?
- What about the church?