What is Alpha?
Alpha is a series of sessions exploring the Christian faith, typically run over eleven weeks. Each talk looks at a different question around faith and is designed to create conversation. Alpha is run all around the globe, and everyone is welcome. It runs in cafés, churches, universities, homes – you name it. No two Alpha’s look the same, but generally they have three key things in common: food, a talk and good conversation.
When are the Alpha dates?
Alpha is running in the second and third terms this year. A typical Alpha session starts with a meal together ($5) then an input session followed by a discussion of the topic. You are welcome to join us and come to see what it’s all about.
Alpha dates – Term 2 (Wednesday evenings):
- 26 April 2017 to 28 June 2017 from 7pm to 9.15pm
- Day Away on Saturday 27 May 2017
Alpha dates – Term 3 (Tuesday evenings):
- 18 July 2017 to 19 September 2017 from 7pm to 9.15pm
- Day Away on Saturday 19 August 2017
- Churchlands Christian Fellowship, 154 Balcatta Road, Balcatta WA