Welcome to our church! It’s great to have you with us. We are excited to help you discover and strengthen your relationship with God and others.
We’d love to connect with you at our services. Sunday Mornings at 9.30am in the Sanctuary – we invite you to join us after the service for refreshments and fellowship; and Sunday Nights from 5.00pm in the Cafe for a light meal, worship and equipping in breakout groups. Children are welcome and provided for in both services.
We also have Café Church on Wednesdays, at 11.30am where a free meal is served followed by a foodline.
Our Friday Youth Programme is at 6.30pm in the Upper Room for high schoolers.
Check out our Contact page for details on where to find us and how to be in touch!
ConnectI'm bringing my family to church
The Miracle Room for parents with babies is available during the Sunday morning service, for your convenience. You can watch the service via video link while you take care of your children.
KIDS ALIVE MINISTRY (Ages 18 months – 12)
Our Kids Alive programme is held during the Sunday service commencing at 9.30am. We cater for children aged from 18 months to 12 years. Each age group participates in worship and is taught the word of God with age appropriate curriculum.
The Ark (Kindergarten and Year 1)
The River (Primary School Years 2 to 6)
UPPER ROOM YOUTH MINISTRY (Ages 12 – 17)
We have vibrant, fun-filled, God-honouring group of young people who call Churchlands home. URY’s vision is to provide a safe and respectful environment for our young people to grow and build:
- a strong relationship with God and with each other
- their understanding in the Word and who they are in Christ
- their faith and walking out their faith
Our youth meet every Friday night (except school holidays) from 6.30pm – 9.00pm in the Upper Room.
Activities: Bible Study, Camp, Movie Nights, Game Nights, Hiking, Picnic, Worship Nights, Quiz Nights, Theme Nights (Country) and more.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
YA MINISTRY (Ages 18 – 35)
This mixed group of Young Adults brings a great mixture of authenticity, vulnerability and a willingness to learn and be teachable. The hallmark of this group is their love for Jesus!
- Worship Nights (last Friday of the month, 7.00pm in the Upper Room)
- Bible Study (2nd & 4th Sunday, 12.30pm in the River room)
- Social Gathering/Outreach (Saturday*)
*Dates TBC. For more information, please contact email@example.com
Men and Women
We have men’s and women’s ministry events held periodically throughout the year.
I have a friend who is in need
I want to join a small group
GrowI'm a new Christian
Our Alpha Course is held periodically throughout the year. It covers the basics of Christianity and is a safe and welcoming environment for new Christians or those interested in learning more about God. For more information, visit our Alpha information page or contact the Church Office.
I want to grow more in my journey with God
We have a number of exciting ministries at Churchlands that can enable you to grow further in your relationship with God, including:
- Kids with Courage: We offer a life and social skills programme for children, ages 8-11 at various times throughout the year. For more information, please visit our Kids with Courage information page.
- Healing Rooms: Do you need a miracle in your body? We are open on Saturdays, 10.00am-12.00pm in the Children’s Church area. For more information, please visit our Healing Rooms information page.
- Sozo: Sozo in the Greek translates “saved, healed, delivered”. If you’d like to find out more about this ministry or make a Sozo appointment, please visit our Sozo information page.
- Equipping for Ministry: We often host seminars and training sessions on a variety of topics periodically throughout the year.
For more information, contact the Church Office.
ServeI'd like to get involved
We have a number of exciting opportunities to serve at Churchlands, including:
- Hospitality/Ushering: Assisting and serving during the Sunday service
- Community Services/Café: Food service and distribution
- Worship and Production: Music, sound, lighting, audiovisual, technical – please fill out a Worship Team Application Form or Production Team Application Form and hand in to the Church Office
- Children’s Church: Ministering and teaching curriculum to kids
- Parking, Security and Maintenance: Sundays and special events
- Prayer Ministry Team: Prayer and ministry at the end of the Sunday service
For more information, contact the Church Office.
To be a lighthouse (Matthew 5:14-15).
To be a tree where people can find a spiritual home and grow to maturity in Christ (Matthew 13:31-32).
Love God, Love Others, Make Disciples.
Our Network Affiliation
Churchlands Christian Fellowship is the founding member of the Southern Cross Association of Churches.