Developing life skills | Supporting parents | Helping kids reach their potential
Courage is not the absence of fear but the strength to do what is right in the face of it!
What is Kids with Courage?
Kids with Courage is a seven week program that aims to strengthen primary aged children, together with their family, who are struggling at school, home or with peer relationships. The program includes themes that build on the child’s strengths. In a supportive, fun atmosphere they will explore feelings, set goals and find positive ways of making changes.
Kids with Courage will:
- Encourage positive self regard
- Assist children’s communication skills
- Teach children to access support
- Use role plays to develop life skills
- Ensure a safe environment
- Provide support for parents and carers
- Parent Information Session: Saturday 6 May, 3.00pm–4.00pm
Attendance at this session is a condition of acceptance into the program. This session is not suitable for children.
- Program: Saturdays 2.00pm–4.00pm, commences Saturday 13 May and runs for seven consecutive weeks.
- $85 per child
- $70 per child for two or more children
- $70 concession (health care card holders)
For further information, please download the brochure.
How do I register?